I call myself a kitchen designer, but what I really do is listen to my clients, absorb, and then join them in their exictment, sometimes leading, sometimes following, but always helping to guide them smoothly from concept and design through to the completion of their cabinetry project.
Working with my Team of Junior Designers makes every project a collaboration and the synergy that is created makes the design process move along very smoothly.
Helping people Design their Kitchen’s , Baths, Offices, and other areas of their homes is one of the best jobs anyone could have, I am grateful for all of the friends I have made doing this and by participating in our industries professional associations.
Steve is a Member of the Mountain States Chapter of the NKBA
The National Kitchen + Bath Association (NKBA) is a non-profit trade group that promotes professionalism in the kitchen and bath industry. Established in 1963 as a network of kitchen dealers, it has evolved into the premier association of designers, retailers, remodelers, manufacturers, distributors, fabricators, installers and other industry professionals.
Today, the NKBA represents an unparalleled network of peers, tools and resources designed to support professional growth and business success.
The association’s vision is a world in which everyone enjoys safe, beautiful and functional kitchen and bath spaces. Our mission is to help make it happen through the creation of marketplaces, networks, affiliations and certifications that raise the level of professionalism by inspiring, leading and empowering each member of our community.
Steve is currently serving on the Board of Directors for the the Park City Home Builders Association.
The Park City Area Home Builders Association is a nonprofit organization serving the surrounding areas of Summit, Wasatch and Duchesne counties. It is a member-driven, volunteer organization of builders and associates who are leaders in the building industry and who area stalwart in ensuring a better community and a brighter future for the areas in which they live and work.
We seek to:
- Promote and protect the building industry through education and lobbying efforts of local governments.
- Uphold professional and ethical business practices and promote integrity and quality in our industry.
- Contribute to the education and welfare of the community.
- Strengthen area economics.
- Act upon and respect environmental issues and concerns for local areas.
- Promote education of the general public and our membership about the industry and its latest products and services.
- Strengthen business relationships among members by building a stronger, more effective association.
Winner - Peoples choice, favorite Kitchen in the 2012 Showcase of Homes